Friday, April 15, 2011

Shop Till You Drop

I started an Amazon store at the bottom of my blog.  I'm going to try to add stuff weekly that I would recommend.  The great thing about ordering on Amazon is if you are a mom, you can sign up for Amazon mom and receive free 2 day shipping on items sold by Amazon.

 John and I shop on Amazon all of the time.  I'm also going to recommend Groupon and Mamapedia to find great deals.  These days it so much more convenient to shop online with so many places offering free shipping.  There is a little guilt that goes along with it, but a deal is a deal.  But then at this point with so many corporate businesses putting local businesses out of business, I find it hard to sympathize with places like Boarders.  I must admit that I enjoy going to Boarders, but if we lost ours then I'd happily go and hang out at the library more than I already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment