Thursday, April 21, 2011

When You've Got Nothing, You've Got Nothing To Lose.

That line keeps repeating over and over in my head today.  I wonder why?...

Me and my friend Nadia signed up for a Monday night tennis class through the park district.  It's and hour and a half long and lasts for 4 weeks.  The first class was this week, and oh so much fun.  I haven't played tennis for a few years- since I was pregnant with Owen to be exact, and I forgot how much fun it is.  I like watching tennis on tv, but had lost the desire to play.  I guess part of the problem was finding someone in my skill level(ahem, low) to just play and not take it so seriously.

The first class was basically for the instructors to see where your level was in tennis.  Since I've played in the past, I was actually one of the better peeps in the class.  We played some tennis games, one of which was called "Rambo." It was a fast paced game, and you need at least 6 people to play it.

The next day I was sore!  I'm so out of shape:) Once we have nice weather again, I want to start going for morning walks with Owen.  Being in the midwest, the weather is so unpredictable.

We want to put up a fence, but every weekend has been pretty crappy, so my dad hasn't been able to help us put one up.  This weekend doesn't look so hot either.  As my sister read in a book, we are the type of people who when we want something, we want it now.  Not later.  Now.



Just a silly pic of Owen playing with his Star Wars toys.


On a much lighter and sunnier note.  Owen has gone to the bathroom on his potty, when prompted, 10 days in a row! This weekend we are going to put Owen in some underwear, and hope for the best.  It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

1 comment: